Missing friends already?!

hahahaha... i know its a little early to miss my friends as the year is not over yet... but well... u know me... hahahhaa... i was suppose to be asleep now but i couldn't... i laid on my bed and my mind just started to ponder to the holidays... after SAM... OMG... it seemed so boring... lolz... you may ask why... but to me... cause i am not able to see my friends everyday anymore... therefore... i would like to express my gratitute to some of these people which i proudly call my friends:

Andy - the one who sticks with my through thick and thin
Eugene - the self proclaimed gene-ious
Michelle - the one whose laugh infects us all
Janisha - the one who is kind and have the same taste of music as me
Juanita - the one who is ever ready to help
Tzou En - the one whose unique sense of humour makes our day
Madeline - the one who is bubbly and is optimistic
Hugo - the one who is my nephew
Kwen - the one who is my substitute goalkeeper
Roger - the one who is my godbrother
LST - the one whose kiddy attitude cracks us all
Jade - the one who yells like nobody's business in the badminton court
Florence - the one who is nice, friendly and cute
Kaminee - the one who helps me in accounts A LOT
Jolene - the one who is my ESL group leader

well... there are many more like marcus, shu ling, xin chze, melissa, nigel, chang thai and the list goes on and on and on...

but there are 3 friends that i would like to point out that i would miss the most(not from SXI) that i have met this year... they are my closest friends and i can feel a bond between us...

for the guy, danny is the man... he taught me a LOT of things throughout the year and helped me when i am in need of help... he is always ready to lend an ear when i need to talk to someone... he is a quiet guy at first but when you get to know him, he is actually NOT... lolz... he has a funny sense of humour and makes us jump with laughter everytime he does it... well... i guess its just danny... lolz..

for the girls, definitely the two mays... may and maylyn... these two, when combined, gives me hell most of the time... lolz... but i enjoy being your 'specimen' so to say... lolz... they are the best people you can find to hear what you have to say and they helped me a lot in classes... they too have a sense of humour which is out of this world and is crazy sometimes... lolz... or is it all the time?? lolz... you tell me... hahahhaa...

seriously... you think i would leave you three out?? lolz...

well... don be alarmed if your name is not there... cause its 2.45am exactly and these are the names i could come up with when i am half asleep... lolz... if i didnt blog on this, i don think i can sleep for the rest of the night... seriously... lolz... not only my friends in SAM, people whom i have met from other courses like A-levels, DBS and DHM would also be on my mind once in a while... lolz... if God gives me another chance to pick another route in my life, i would DEFINITELY not change my choice and wouldn't have it any other way...
Posted on 2:25 AM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: