A Fun Day

lolz... today, i went out with Janisha... yes... my long lost friend so to say... hahahahaha... its been some time since i seen her... hahahahaa... but before that, i went to Disted to collect my LAN results and my caution money... FINALLY they gave me back the money... hahahaa... met May, Wern, Anas and Chung Khai there... went over to CIMB Bank to open a savings account... then headed to Aus-Ed to confirm my application to Sunway University College... Janisha came a little later... we both headed to Gurney for lunch... ate at Chilis... lolz... her friend came a little later and joined us... bought some stuff and saw the new phone i am dying to have... Sony Ericsson C905... OMG... hahaha... love it... went home later... cant wait for tomorrow's futsal game... hahahaha... till then... CHOW!!!!!!
Posted on 9:14 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: