Genuinity

i know the word above isnt necessarily a word but i dont care... this is my space... lolz... few days ago, my friends and i were talking... and we got into something and my friend suddenly tells me and i quote.. "Penny, you are Godsent. Among all my friends in Penang, i feel you are the most genuine friend i have". of all the things in the world, i would NEVER have thought i would be called genuine... i dont know how they got into this conclusion, but WOW... it got me shedding tears on the inside... i honestly dont know what i did but i am really really appreciative for those comments... it really made my month... lolz...

i dont know.. recently, i feel like i care a bit too much about other people... the wrong people... to the extend that i feel that they are taking advantage of me... it never occurred to me until a friend of mine told me... then it hit me... true?? maybe... but for the past few days, i have been thinking... i wouldnt change who i am... i like who i am.. i care a hell lot about friends, family, work, etc... its like an attribute that is already there... i cant help it... i cant not care.. but i will choose the people whom i care for more from now on... some people just dont deserve it...

maybe that's what my friends saw in me... i genuinely cared for them... i do... some embraced it... some took advantage of it... to me, friends are forever... but some friendships do not last a lifetime... sometimes things just fall apart... its life... we have to live it come whatever may... perseverance and tolerance is usually the key to my strength... what else can i do??
Posted on 3:50 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: