FINALLY!!!!

ahhh... finally... internet... hahahahhaha.... its been a while since i blogged... furthermore, i am in KL now... its difficult to get internet here... well... all i can say is i am well and missing everyone back home in Penang... friends and family... my uni is not bad... i standby my choice of uni... the teachers are awesome... friendly and nice... i am enrolled in Bachelor of Business by Victoria University btw... so my friends in Melbourne, Australia would have the same holiday as me... hahahaha... awesome huh... everything is different here... roads, people, society... Penang is so much easier... hahahhaa.... met some new friends and also manage to meet up with old ones... most of them are in Monash... hahhahaa.. so we shall see how this chapter of my life unfolds for me aite... hahahhaa... hope to see you all soon... chow... TC....
Posted on 4:23 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: