First Week of Lecture = Scary, Fun and Tiring

my first week of lectures are officially over and let me tell you how is it for me... it was not too bad... but the thought of finishing a year's syllabus in 4 months is always stressful... a piece of info better not known in the first place... Management is alright so far, though the lecturer is my least favorite... nothing against him... its just that i prefer the other 3... lolz... Business Statistics is like SAM's statistics with a few added topics... deja vu for me... lolz... but the sir is awesome and hilarious... Business Law is not bad... tough though... i just finished reading what my lecturer asked me to read and found that it was a little confusing... lots of memory work... my bad point... Professional Development was actually fun... i thought it would be a boring subject but after the briefing today, i totally changed my perspective of it... first good news is that there is no exams for it... 100% course work... the teacher is funny... but the bad news is that i have to attend lecture this weekend... yes... even Sunday... lolz... what happen to Sundays being a day to rest... lolz... well its only for one week so i shall not whine... lolz... i am suppose to finish up my tutorial work after reading law but i failed to do so... i think a few pages of law has already used up my brain cells... lolz... engine not yet start ma... lolz... slowly ler... hahahaa... going to Ikea and some grocery shopping tomorrow... i vow to finish up my work by tomorrow... a promise i shall keep... till then... nitez and chow...
Posted on 2:57 AM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: