Wondering...

i have been wondering a lot lately... dont know why... going insane?? stress from uni?? God i cant wait for my break... its a month away and i need that break... can honestly say i have been working hard throughout the semester... hopefully i would do well in my exams which is a month away and get high distinctions... surprisingly and ironically, the only subject i am confident in getting a high distinction now is Business Statistics... i remembered i was complaining about stats being deja vu for me as i was not that good in stats in SAM... i specifically whined more to Maylyn cause i know she was not a Math person as well... she too turned into Math mode and did well for her Math... lolz... but i am coping with stats well... lolz... i think its because of my lecturer, Mr Tee... he looks like an older version of my old friend Sim Foo Tong... just that Foo Tong is a devoted christian and Mr. Tee is a devoted buddhist... lolz...

dont know why but since the past few weeks, i have been praying before i sleep every night... weird coming from me, i know... but its happening... n i don know where it came from... just a sudden feel of saying thank you to God for everything that i have now... would pray for my family, friends, my awesome housemates, new friends, my 2 dogs at home... don know why and how it started... i just feel like saying thanks.. lolz... call me insane... hahahahaha... its not a bad thing is it?? lolz...

just got off the phone with my mom... suddenly feel homesick... yes i am admitting it now... hahahaha... just a wee bit... she is chasing me to get a new phone... hahahaha... will get it asap... planning to get a C905... no i am not changing because i am bored with mine... my current phone is giving me problems since day 1 i bought it... try living on phone memory for a year... you would die... lolz... did my manager interview with Sulaiman and Nawaf today.. its for my management project... had a great time... the manager was fun... we did on the Sun-U Residence manager... well... i better get back to work now... chow for now...

PS. Sorry for the dots... just realise it when i finish typing... habit ade la.. hahahahaha....
Posted on 11:26 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: