Back in Penang my friends

yes... i know i said i would be stayng in KL for the Raya holidays... but circumstances change dont they?? my laptop suddenly died on me... so i HAVE to come back to get it done... no choice... assignments are coming up and my laptop is one of the sources of my entertainment in KL... so i decided to drive back early to avoid the jam... i slept for 2 hours, woke up at 4.30 and started my journey 10 minutes after that... the traffic was fine, or so i thought... after 30 minutes on the highway, the amount of cars on it is unbelievable... it was only like 5 something and cars were already on the road... worse of all, there was a massive jam in several places... which did not do me good... was tired and angry... grrr... so instead of the usual 3 and a half hours, i took 5 and a half hours to go back to Penang today... nonsense right... it was as if the whole Malaysia was on the highway and i am not joking... its too bad i didnt take a picture... tsk... will be going back on Tuesday with Ah Saix... weee... got friend to accompany me... hahahahaha... till then...
Posted on 11:12 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: