Major Life Change

how long has it been blog?? a year and a half?? lolz... just went through my blog and just had the inspiration to write something in here... feels like sinning if i dont... a year and a half is a loooooonggg time... loads have changed since i posted that redundant azman post... lolz...

how big a change u may ask?? well for one, i am in MY LAST SEM... OMG... i swear it seems only yesterday i walked into Sunway University alone and scared... now i am already leaving?? so not ready for the working world... it haunts me... but life goes on, no?? well, no dramas on me to report... i think... stayed clean for 3 years and hopefully more to come... made a LOT of awesome friends/my secondary family here... enjoying my last sem is my main priority for now... and also graduation of course... hahaaha...

another change since the last time is that Danny isnt staying with us anymore.. he is done with his diploma and going off to the UK in August to further his studies... i wish him all the best... besides that, now i am sharing my room with my brother... sad i know... hahaha...

other than that, i have nothing much to write for now... lets see if the blog angel gives me the inspiration to continue writing in my blog... hahaha... until then, u know how to reach me... =)
Posted on 10:18 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: