Feeling A Bit Tipsy...

i am feeling a bit tipsy now... drank some beer just now... lolz... woke up startled today... for a reason i don remember... then watch some tv... help my mom a bit before going out to prangin... knew i had many friends working there... got there... went to parkson and met admund, tatt wei, david and e xin there... was glad to see them... was a long time since i saw them... then i went to Wong Kok to see my blood bro, Jeremy and my god-nephew Hugo... hahaha... they were working though... talked to them a bit... Hugo did lose weight... hahahaha... he spent me some egg tarts... which was unexpected... cause its from Hugo... hahahahahha... but i accept it anyway... hope they can go out the Friday... walked around and met with Brandon, Eu Jin and Ping Shiuan... hahahaha... they were working too... met up with Siew as well in Body Glove... talked him in for Gurney this friday... bought myself a new pair of shoes... happiness... haahahaha... had dinner and drove my whole family back... almost banged a motorcycle though... hahahhaa... came back... rested a while.. then finish my accounts homework... well... thats my day... wish Friday would come faster...
Posted on 10:46 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

My Life, My Story. said... @ March 17, 2008 at 12:20 AM

Haha what do you mean by that huh! I treat you those egg tarts out of sincerity. Hmph. Anyway hope you enjoyed them!