Woes Of Homework

homework... i spend most of the hours of my days doing homework nowadays. heck, i was so caught up with my homework yesterday, i did not even updated my blog. so, this post would be a rather long one. yesterday was a tiring day. woke up then went out to buy some stuff. i was driving. almost scare the lights out my parents cause i was so close to the other cars. lolz... came back about 3. downloaded some songs then the whole family helped clean the house. i was in charge of the cupboard tops in the hall. god, they were filthy. then i drove the family out for dinner and back. went to a new place. the food wasn't that bad but my fussy sis and bro was against us going there again. went home and started my homework. had loads to do. did my ESL essay on the com quickly. then copied some notes for math and continued with accounts. did till about 12.30 before i turned in. 2day was another day. woke up early for college. lectures started at 8. first lesson was IT. boy, was todays class boring. almost dosed off. thank god i had some accounts to do to keep me awake. next was economics. i just found out i had to do the presentation, which was given to us by Ms Lucy last week, today. thank god my group, consisting of Liang, Andy and Charmaine, finished the work. felt kind of useless, really... did not even help them but took credit for it. never mind. its the first and last time this is happening. before us, were other groups doing their presentation in front of the class. god, was i freaking out. andy too was freaking out. some of the groups were ok, but others just plain boring. eugene was wondering why my hair was different when we were changing classes. lolz... we had to change 3 classes for economics. so ma huan. finally it was our turn. the last group of the day. i was sweating in a room with 2 air conds. thats how pek chek i was. lolz... i was clicking the slides. did some funny mistakes. Liang was up first den me. OMG... i finished den it was andy's turn. Charmaine was last and then Liang concluded everything. after that was accounting. she came in. always smiling n happy-like. she started to see whether we have any questions before she proceeded. after Beng Siang's questions, she questioned each of us with the text book. den she gave us more homework to do. i haven't even done her previous one yet!! and here she is adding the workload. went home n slept till 6.45. woke up and went online. checked my friendster and then went online. ate dinner at home. den started with my ESL essay. the topic was "Should it be the doctor's decision to take "donor's organs". its like.... what??? its a stupid topic to write on, right?? my ESL teacher is so dull.. finished it in a jiffy. went for a drive down to get some lozenges for my mom. came home and continued with my accounts. chatted with my tai lo, engelbert. had a nice chat with him. den eugene PM-ed me and called me for football on sat. that was superb news. hahaha... but its not confirmed yet.. did one accounts work, took a bath and here am i now. well, its getting late. i think i will turn in and hope for a good day tomorrow.
Posted on 12:16 AM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: