A Good Day's Break

i had quite a good day today... woke up and drove myself to the market to get my family their breakfast... den wanted to online... but something was wrong with the connection... ignored it.... read the HOT magazine i bought last night... den i started to do my accounts... did 2 questions before we went CNY shopping... bought some clothes for myself... saw a pair of Nike shoes which i fell in love with... too bad there isn't my size... DAMN IT!!! had dinner and came back home... took a bath.... tried to finish my accounts but to no avail... and so here i am now.... blogging... nothing much to say today really... think i should just turn in now and see what tomorrow is installed for me...
Posted on 11:59 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: