New Years Resolution

first and foremost, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my awesome friends and family... well, usually i don't do this but i think it is finally time for me to make several resolutions as the new year's approach... as 2009 is approaching, i thought of several resolutions which i hope to be able to fulfill throughout 2009... here are the few i have come up with...

Peng Chooi's New Year's Resolutions
1. LOSE weight... (though this might never happen)
2. Get into a good university
3. Cope and be happy with the course i choose
4. My family's financial crisis would not worsen (due to next year's economy downfall)
5. Able to change my phone (not promised but hoping)
6. Be more diligent with what i do
7. Not be lazy
8. Able to keep in touch with my awesome college friends
9. Not be lazy
10. Have good company in university
Posted on 11:40 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: