WEEE!!!!!!!!

hahaha... results are out a few days ago... had a hard time sleeping the night before... slept around 3 something... before that... i had a conversation with a group of us who are also freaking out... lolz... eugene msg-ed me around 6.20 but i was asleep... but i forgot to put my phone on silent and therefore my mom woke up to see what it said... my mom woke me up and asked me to go check my results... do u know why?? cause the msg said...

Oi, i'm in deep shyt. Go check ur result!

lolz... its no wonder my mom freaked out... so i turned on my laptop and checked my results... i was too tired to even bother being scared... i was thinking just get it over with and let me get back to sleep... hahaha... the first page was the SACE result... and i first thought the TER is the achievement per subject... so i added it all up and i only got 66... that freaked me out... NOW i am awake... lolz... i was clicking here and there and finally found my TER and was relieved... lolz... it wasnt as good as i anticipated but take what you have right... hahaha... Gene called a few minutes later and i found out he did the same thing as me which is to add the achievement score together... i redirected him to the right one and he was so happy... and now he owes me lunch... hahahahahahaha....

yesterday i went to Aus-ed to ask for a uni i can apply for... i came to a decision to apply for QUT(Queensland University of Technology)... but when i talked to my mom i knew my chances was low... but i applied anyway.. when i got back from Aus-ed, i check my e-mail and i got an offer from the University of South Australia... which course is not known yet but they assured me a place there...

even if i do get a place, i most probably is not able to go to Australia to further my studies... haiz... sad... well... i went Aus-ed again today and asked about a local Uni... they recommended Taylors in KL which is affliated with Uni. South Australia... ironic huh... ahahahaha... well... all i can do is act when the time comes ler... hahahaha... will update on my Hong Kong trip soon... see y'all...
Posted on 2:32 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: