Random Post

these few days at home were as usual... BORING!!!!! i have had nothing to do since i got back from my trip to Hong Kong... as many people know, i take words seriously... i listen, interpret and think back of things that i have done and reflect at the present... which in other words means pondering... my mind has pondered into another level nowadays... thinking of ways and solutions to the so many problems i have inside my head...

lets take for example a rock and some sand... if u were to grab some sand from the beach and stand with your hands open when the wind is blowing, the sand would just be swept away by the wind... leaving only traces or sometimes nothing left in your hands.... as for the rock, wind can't possibly blow it away can it?? hahaha... that would be a freak of nature...

back to the point... sands, as i have mentioned above, are all the nonsense that happened to me throughout my life... many of my closest friends do not know what i have been through these past few years... its not your fault though... cause i didnt mentioned it to you all... but some know bits as i have told them when we were toking... but just in passing... the rock on the other hand is the awesome memories i reminiscent on almost everyday... it stays in my mind for as long as i live... i dare say that because i am a person who remembers a person i have met or seen well... trust me on this... lolz...

i hope the sands would just leave my hands as soon as possible... because i feel my family has suffered enough... we just need a stronger wind to blow it all away... troubles are not fun when u encounter them... but it makes a good experience for the future... so that we never do or make the same mistakes we or other people make again...
Posted on 1:40 AM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: