29th and the 30th of April 2009

29th of April, was a Wednesday, went like any other Wednesday. Classes started at 11.30. had 3 classes in a row. UNTIL.... after my business statistics practical, my sir asked me to go print my work do that he can check it although its not my class now. so, as i was on my way to the printing room, i checked my phone. i had 3 miss calls... 2 were from Kesh and 1 was from Maylyn??!! i was surprised... i mean REALLY SURPRISED. lolz... cause she never calls me. so i was like... "ok, maybe she needs to tell me something or something" lolz... here was the convo:

PC: Hello... You called me??
Maylyn: Guess where i am?

took a while shot and said KL.. cause obviously she wont call unless she is here.

PC: KL i presume... lolz... where are you?
Maylyn: Yea, i am in KL... i am at Sunway Pyramid in front of Harvey Norman...

Perplexed, i went a wee bit insane...

PC: OMG!!! when you leaving Sunway?
Maylyn: not so soon... come after your class alryt..

i called Danny and asked him to go as well. after my class, i picked Danny and we had Carl's Jr for lunch cause we both havent ate our lunches yet. it was my first time there and let me tell you... it is DE-LI-CIOUS!!! hahahahaa... texted Maylyn and she told us she was in Esprit. went to Esprit and saw her... BUT... Danny and me ignored her as she was saying "see i am so nice...... URGH" lolz... we went and said hi to her mum first which got her to become... well, Maylyn. hahahahaha... she was buying a wallet and TRIED to ignore us but to no avail... hahahahahaha... we chit chated a bit. got to know she was sick and was a symptom away from having the swine flu. Apparently, she is proud to say that she was a symptom away. hahahahaha... walked a while and Maylyn decided that she wanted to skate. Danny is joining her but he had to go bank in cheques for Raymann and draw money for himself first. after that, as we were meeting Maylyn, she cancelled the skating thingy and they left. as we were walking to the car, we somehow got into the topic of my blog which Danny said it was boring. i am like "nothing exciting happen to me what. you want me to say i raped someone izzit?"

got back home. slept for a while and tried to study. i couldnt sleep that night cause i had a scholarship interview the next day. was worrying and i slept for like 2 hours.

woke up the next day feeling so tired and half dead. i was thinking " how in the world am i going to go for an interview with my eyes half shut?" had business statistics in the morning. apparently i am not the only one who is tired. zaza came in looking dead as well. hahaha... i wore formal today for the interview. my friends are awesome people. they gave me support after they know about the interview. after PD, i was looking for the Star people. Chia Loon was in the registry so i decided to see him there. i asked the registry people where was the interview and got to know its at the Student Services Department. I am not going to go through the process of the interview but it did not go too well... well, its done and when i walked out of the room, i felt so light that it was over. got home to find that Danny, Raymann and Henry was going out so we just tagged along. had dinner in Kim Gary adn just walked around. camehome and sleep until now. thats all i guess... so later people... hope to see you people soon.

and to Saix - CALL ME WHEN YOU GET TO KL K!!!

PS: Chia Loon says G.A.P. is Gay and People as he was wearing a G.A.P. shirt today
I corrected him and said G.A.P. was Gay and Perverted. so keep that in mind people before buying G.A.P. products. you might just turn into Chia Loon... hahahaha... jkjk...
Posted on 9:27 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: