Untitled

i was doing my Professional Development work for the night... didnt know why it took the whole night... regrets because i was suppose to continue my law assignment but pssh... i am procrastinating even now... OMG... this really has to stop... STOP ME!!! i think i am turning a wee bit insane... the pile of work and exams are lurking... nearer and nearer each day... its not like i never do my work... its because i do my work thats why i havent time for studying... God, can you pls slow time down but everything works normally?? lolz... told you i am turning insane... i am talking to my blog which i never do... if you noticed, i usually address my readers... ZAZA YOU INFLUENCED ME!!! lolz... there was a career fair in my uni today... and also tomorrow... nothing much... booths, people, brochures, sign ups, free gifts... cliche much?? but i started to wonder... i am taking my degree now... 3 years is going to come quickly... what is going to happen to me?? working where?? what position?? suddenly these questions started to blast through my mind... dont know why i worry myself when i already have so much to worry about... let the future unfolds by itself... God decide... easier said than done... other than the career fair, same o same o for me... last week Mr Tee was calling me smart boy... not to brag... this week he is calling me Chooi... lolz... its quite hilarious actually... hahahaha... no one calls me Chooi except my deceased Grandma and no one in the world has ever called me smart boy before... parents dont count... lolz... hahahahahhahahahaha... i realise i need to learn 2 things today... i need to learn to stop procrastinating and get my work done and out of the way to have time to study and also to learn how to sleep earlier... i slept at 4 something last night... dont know why... couldnt sleep... settled like 3... ahhahaa... recommends Third Eye Blind - Jumper to my friends who are stressed or just wants to listen to something pleasant... its quite an old song... you can hear it from the movie 'Yes Man'... its quite difficult to d/l now... so if you want the song, pls feel free to ask from me... oh ya... and for my christian friends out there... i recommend Chris Tomlin - I Will Rise and New Life Worship - My Saviour Lives... i am addicted to them... till then... later...

PS Twisties wasabi flavour is awesome... go try it.... limited only... i am random arent i??? hahahaha...
Posted on 1:49 AM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: