GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

lolz... yes i am back in Penang... driving back was terrible... was raining the whole way... cant see the road... terrible terrible driving conditions... lolz... met a couple of situations... i almost met with an accident tks to a brain dead trailer... came to my lane without signal... have to thank danny for teaching me the gear shifting thingy or else i doubt i would be blogging here right now... thank God and tks danny... another was i have a huge puddle of water splashed on my windscreen which shocked the living hell out of Chia Loon and me... lolz... well... at least we got back safe...

PS. Chia Loon, if you are reading this, you left your books and pencil box in my car... i see a 50 dollar note in my car... weee.....
Posted on 2:45 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: