Hate is for the Weak

Lately i have been thinking, why does hate exist in our hearts? our hearts are pure and innocent when we were babies. where on earth did this hate come from? these few weeks, i have this hate in my heart, which was to me, a burden to carry. hating something or someone is really really hard for me. i am not a person who hates easily or hate at all to begin with. i might say "i hate you" but usually i don't mean it. but yes, hate was in my mind, body and soul for the pass few weeks.

when you hate, its tough to say or do things naturally in front of them. your mood changes when you are around them, the way you speak, the way your body language is implying. its all very obvious. i have notice that about me. i didn't like myself for it. i told myself i needed to hate but its killing me slowly inside which i realized only a week back. hence i told myself, "Fuck it! Time to drop all this nonsense". when i made that decision, a heart warming feeling came back to me. its so relieving to let go of the hate i have been carrying around.

people always say i am the happy-go-lucky guy around them. the joker, a person whom can be bitched with. what you all don't see is what is inside my head. sometimes my exterior might be all insane and "haha" but what is inside my head, it is unknown to you all. true, sometimes i do let some of you all inside, but what you all think you understand might not be of the same level as what i am feeling. PLS don't get me wrong. i am not complaining, i am really glad i can rant in front of you all, you know who you are, but the degree in which what a person is told and what a person is going through is different.

though i have loads in my head, hate is usually not one of them. that is why i decided to drop the hate. it is too much for me to take at this point. moreover, it is pointless to hate someone, hence the phrase "Hate is for the Weak". why do i say that? people who hate are people who usually don't forgive and forget. they have a small heart and do not want to let anyone in. so they choose an easier path, to continue hating. what they don't know is that it is slowly ruining their lives. forgiving someone is a hard thing to do, especially if you are at the receiving end of it. but if you embrace that feeling and let yourself be free of the hate, trust me, you will feel SO MUCH BETTER.

we are all connected in one way or another. hence if you hate this person, you are "expected" not to be able to mix with their cliques. is it worth it? what if that clique is a really really close friend of yours who chose the other party's side? worth losing that friendship over the feeling of hate? something for you and me to think about.

Release the Hate and Let Love In!
Posted on 2:15 AM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: