Crashed!!

as if our family hasnt enough problems... i was driving back today to KL... was about to reach when i met with an accident... i was in the middle lane, then some braindead idiot decided to just changed lane to mine out of a sudden... i braked and avoided the car but my car went out of control... i actually drifted and hit a lamp post where my car turned and straight dived into a drain nearby... it was near the restoran jejantas... fortunately i remain unscathed and for that, i only have God to thank... i thought i was going to be like dead or something, knocked out at the very least, but i didnt... i was alryt... the state of my car is unimaginable... horrible... one of the worse experiences i have ever had... was honestly stunned... so be wary when driving on the highway, cause some idiots are just idiots... no indicator, no nothing... just bloody change lane without even looking... honestly, i thank God for looking after me...

PS i wanna upload the pics of my car, but apparently, my laptop dont want to let you see... so i guess i put it on FB
Posted on 11:15 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: