Few Days Back

first and foremost, i would like to thank you all for voting on the poll for my assignment... really helps people... thanks... so for the past few days, i have been very very busy preparing for my presentation when my presentation was pushed forward to Monday and also on my Marketing report which is also due on Monday... furthermore, i had classes on Saturday and Sunday because the lecturer from Aussie came down to give lectures... yea i know... sucks to be me this week eih... lolz... but overall its ok ler... manage to do everything in time... just got back from my lectures today around an hour ago... now i am only left with my Marketing to do, then next week i only have my Information Systems for Business project left... that is not a problem... lolz... so in concise, i just cant wait for tomorrow to be over...

though i have a lot of work to do, it still didnt stop me from going places and have fun you know... lolz... went to Ikea on Friday with Danny, Chia Loon, Ah Saix, Tsu Yin and Hui Hong... had a blast there... went insane literally... hahahahah... pictures are available on Facebook... yesterday, we went to lowyat to get some stuff... we being Danny, Chia Loon and me... had a blast as well... bought myself a keyboard and a RAM... my laptop is too slow so Danny recommended to get a RAM... yea... so thats my few days of events... lolz... below are several pictures which i find interesting and last picture is how my table looks like now... hehe... till next time...

when we were going out, it was raining... this was taken along the corridor of our apartment... looks like waterfall eih.. lolz...

this one taken by me, danny took the one on top...
and this is how my table looks like now... everything is black apparently... i dunno why... lolz... except the mouse of course... hahahahhaa....
Posted on 1:27 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: