My Silly Za

i am suppose to give a tribute to this woman mentioned on top... but why la bother talking about someone unimportant when we can talk about me??? lolz... hahahahhaaha... jkjk... this is not exactly a tribute although i will add a few nice words here and there... lolz... so shall we start??

well this girl, which i dont even remember how i met btw, is an evil sinister woman, borned to raise the dead to destroy my life... but, as you all know, i AM the light of lights and the king of kings... so such petty nuisances are no match for my might... lolz... okok back to business... seriously no i dea how we met... we just did... we grew close over the months... she is fun, insane and has the tendency to go high on Coke... i know... Coke... lolz...

she is a person who would listen to your problems and give thoughtful advice... but usually the role is reversal... hahahahah... so lets get to the juicy part of this post eih... Fatty and me were spamming, well not quite spamming her Facebook wall... she was brought into the Facebook world by yours truly and is addicted to it since... it was like 20 posts... den we stopped... so i went to Danny's room to chit chat... when i got back to my room and looked at my Facebook, there were 90 notifications on my post... all Za and Jayden... so i teamed up with the fatty to pretend to be mad at her the next day... making up stories like me not talking to fatty and let him walk to school and such... lolz... but in fact, i was right in front of fatty laughing at the replies we got... then, i received the message of the century... and it goes...

"Oh man penny. U seriously emo-ing over the spamming thng hun? Its so unlike you hun. Im sorry okay? It wont happen again, ill remove it right after class today. Jayden is not at fault, i am. He says u look pissed so if u dnt want to talk to me today or forever, i get it. I was just playing with you. So sorry man, wont write anything anymore. Smile. X"

lolz... i was laughing and laughing and laughing...and STILL LAUGHING!!!! when i told her GOTCHA!!!! she was like whacking me... lolz... hahahahahaaha... come on... you know me better than that... lolz... so... moral of the story, spam my Facebook wall and get pranked by the one and the only... lolz... cheers...

PS. Hope you like it Za...
Posted on 11:54 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: