What Do You Think?

“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11

got me thinking of myself as a matter of fact... God has of course protected me from any harm, gave me hope when i was down... and hopefully also plans to prosper me and give me a good future... the word i think, that is worth delving into is hope... hope is relative... everyones perception of hope is different... hope can also come in many forms... a hope to live, a hope to get something (or get BACK something), a hope to do well, a hope to be happy and the list can go on forever and ever... though hope is different in everyone, no matter what, there HAS to be hope... if you havent hoped for anything, your life is nothing but over... i shall give you examples from age groups just to prove my point... of course cancelling out babies... cause we dont know what babies think... lets start from children aged 4-12... this group of people hopes for, of course, simple things which can be provided by parents such as good food, toys etc etc... aged 13 to 21... secondary school students to graduates... what do people like me hope for?? a LOT... if you are reading this, and you dont hope for anything, tell me why on my cbox or comment... seriously... adults hope for a happy family and good life... true much??? even the dying or the ones who are lying on their deathbed hopes for another day or a few more minutes... just to spend time with their loved ones... hope is in everyone... thats my point i wanted to share... you might not know this or be aware of it... so i am letting you know now... people who do know the existence of it, good... lolz... God is always watching and is willing to help in whatever way He can... so just stop for a moment and think about your loved ones... no matter family or friends... say a little prayer for them... some might be going through tough times now... some might even be struggling... you might never know... so yea... just one minute of your time... say a little prayer... a moment of silence as we like to call it in SXI...

Thank you... have a great day and God bless...

PS. random post from the bible quote i found somewhere... lolz... i have deduced that... I CAN CRAPT!!!! in a good way... lolz...
Posted on 1:45 AM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: