Pls Vote For My Assignment

alryt... i need your help in this... just imagine you are really really rich and high class alright... POLO is coming out with this new perfume for Men called POLO Titanium... its a limited edition perfume with only 1oo bottles available... it costs RM450... besides that, if you buy the perfume, you will get a keychain... engraved with the perfume name and also a number... that number shows the position of which when you buy the perfume... lets say buy it and see a number 2... it means you are the second one who owns it... the serial number will also be engraved on the keychain... the bottle will be dark metallic semi-transparent and the "sprayer" would also be in dark metallic grey, lighter shade and shiny... not glitter shiny but metal shiny... lolz... bare in mind you are rich and high class and there is only 100 bottles... would you buy it??

PS. i know the perfume is for men, but women can vote by imagining the same but buying for their husbands/boyfriends instead... pls help me out... tks...
Posted on 7:27 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 5 Comments »

5 comments:

Name: Juanita said... @ October 5, 2009 at 3:09 AM

i will buy for my bf? (if i have one..) LOL

Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas said... @ October 5, 2009 at 3:50 PM

lolz... up to you... thats y i am doing a survey...

Foo Tong said... @ October 6, 2009 at 2:36 AM

BUY!

Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas said... @ October 6, 2009 at 5:51 PM

lolz... did u vote foo tong?? tks btw...

Eugene said... @ October 9, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Where do I vote?
Here?

Is this marketing? Haha.

It really depends.
Is it about me or would I think some1 else would buy.

For me, no. I dun use perfume. Lol.
But say if I use perfume and I'm rich, why not ay.
But wait, I hate POLO. Even I'm rich I won't buy it. (I dun hate polo)
Then again, it's limited edition. Hmm... I might change my mind.

Err, just being an ass. :)