Yesterday = Gloomy, Today = Awesome

to some of you, you might know my little problems... so yea... yesterday wasnt a good day for me... neither this week is a good week for any of our house... all of our mates were struck with bad luck... not gonna elaborate further... though my day wasnt filled with joy, with my housemates and friends, it made all the difference... by just talking already helps... so there was a lot of talk between us... lolz... tks guys.. appreciate it...

today, friends who knew tried to cheer me up... i shouldnt use try... they succeeded... lolz... just got back from a movie with them... them being Chia Loon, Jin and Ju... watched Pandorum... was not bad... but damn damn confusing... questions still roam my head now... lolz... but all and all a great day...

defiinitely must thank my housemates again, and Jin in particular... he borrowed me his ears, though he was busy with his PD report and presentation, to hear me out and comfort me... concern duly noted bro... =) glad i am able to find a bro in you... tomorrow, me and my housemates will be attending a wedding down somewhere i am not sure... so will check you all on Monday, most probably... till then...
Posted on 7:45 PM by Chuah Peng Chooi, Jonas and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: